This just in: I Robert I joins Useless Forums...

I really want to know who his favorite turtle is :(

I'd like to know, too. You can tell much about people by their fav cartoons and characters. It resembles those they tried to emulate as childeren. (emulate... I think that's the correct word.)

So, do you have a fav cartoon character, I Robert I?

Edited: to correctly convey my sentence and to keep the Grammer Police from getting their panties in a wad. :heart:

Last edited:
I'd like to know, too. You can tell much about people by their fav cartoons and characters. It resembles those they tried to emulate as childeren. (emulate... I think that's the correct word.)

So, do you have a fav cartoon character, I Robert I?

Edited: to correctly convey my sentence and to keep the Grammer Police from getting their panties in a wad. :heart:

I like Dexter. I'm still working on my German accent though.

You guys can go ahead and look this up. I'm not UF material. A bit too exclusive-cigar-club for me. I would've thought that having been a member before and being a somewhat respected member of [M] for a long long time (which is where the core of the people here is from) would be enough.

Bye guys :)

You guys can go ahead and look this up. I'm not UF material. A bit too exclusive-cigar-club for me. I would've thought that having been a member before and being a somewhat respected member of [M] for a long long time (which is where the core of the people here is from) would be enough.

LOST ANOTHER ONE TO DITECH!!!?1

oh well...cya robert :)

Do we have to beg to keep you?

SARAH DON'T LEAVE!!!

sorrybeen.jpg