This just in: I Robert I joins Useless Forums...

wtf... I can't even edit my replies? ffs get me out of this shit already.

I'm heading to the store to get me something to snack on and then I'll be watching My name is Earl. I expect to be released by then... or else! I'll wait some more

Release the hound!!!!! i personally can't see me ever not releasing someone..

What up Bob1?

sounds like someone on a stakeout, "This is Bob1, suspect is headed to the drop point now.. shoot the moon.. shooooot theeee moon!"

--Cheech in Chong's "Up In Smoke"

Just to clairify, we've been deleting accounts after 90 days of inactivity. So that's probably what happened to you. You didn't really do anything wrong, we just assume that if people leave for more than 3 months at a stretch, then they aren't going to come back.

Just to clairify, we've been deleting accounts after 90 days of inactivity. So that's probably what happened to you. You didn't really do anything wrong, we just assume that if people leave for more than 3 months at a stretch, then they aren't going to come back.
Ok. Then I guess you can go ahead and delete this one as well then. Meh

For my clarification, theac, does this violate any rules? b/c I post stuff like this and I'm curious if we are still allowed to goof off a bit. :heart:
The point is this : you need to be talking to the new recruit, not to each other. What you talk about, I don't care. Just don't spam with random nonsense or current members carrying on a conversation amongst themselves. You can do that in ANY thread. This thread is about a new person and only about a new person. That help any?

The point is this : you need to be talking to the new recruit, not to each other. What you talk about, I don't care. Just don't spam with random nonsense or current members carrying on a conversation amongst themselves. You can do that in ANY thread. This thread is about a new person and only about a new person. That help any?

Those posts fall under "random" but I understand.

(Ontopic) Even though many seem to know you, I Robert I, I only remember seeing you post a couple of times. Please enlighten me about you as a person... the more you reveal, the less work the stalkers have to do. (aHEM, Dharma?!? or was that someone else? :shifty:)

Those posts fall under "random" but I understand.

(Ontopic) Even though many seem to know you, I Robert I, I only remember seeing you post a couple of times. Please enlighten me about you as a person... the more you reveal, the less work the stalkers have to do. (aHEM, Dharma?!? or was that someone else? :shifty:)

On topic is two words. Please keep this in mind for future posts.