This just in: GreatTiger joins Useless Forums...

GreatTiger

Flaccid Member
Sep 23, 2006
Marklar
₥0
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

I'm in Texas right now. I actually drove here all the way from Vancouver BC. Why? Cuase i love driving and I was getting sick of Vancouver. Expensive to live, about the only job you can get right now is in construction (which i hate), and so I pretty much had enough.
Wife (common law) and I separated (we're still good friends though) and i was the one that ended moving out (into my mom's *cringe*) and a friend in Texas said if I could make it down there she'd give me a place to stay if i wanted to find work or whatever.
So i said "you know what, let's do it." I took a job in construction, saved up some cash, packed my things, and drove to Texas. Took me about 4 days to travel the 3800 kms. But i'm here.
No cliffs cuase that IS the short version of the story.

I'm in Texas right now. I actually drove here all the way from Vancouver BC. Why? Cuase i love driving and I was getting sick of Vancouver. Expensive to live, about the only job you can get right now is in construction (which i hate), and so I pretty much had enough.
Wife (common law) and I separated (we're still good friends though) and i was the one that ended moving out (into my mom's *cringe*) and a friend in Texas said if I could make it down there she'd give me a place to stay if i wanted to find work or whatever.
So i said "you know what, let's do it." I took a job in construction, saved up some cash, packed my things, and drove to Texas. Took me about 4 days to travel the 3800 kms. But i'm here.
No cliffs cuase that IS the short version of the story.

Hay cool. What part of Texas? btw you probably never want to do a road trip again.

I'm in Tyler, east of Dallas/Fort Worth. I can't believe how cheap everything is here. Like 65% cheaper. Everytime i hear someone here complain how expensive something is i'm like "where i'm from, gas is $4 a gallon, smoke are $10 a pack, and a 500sq condo starts at 250k."
Their response most of the time: "... daaaaamn...."