This just in: Floptical joins Useless Forums...

Floptical said:
So you're saying that the Irish potato famine of 1845 doens't have a thing on you. That is alot of power for one person. You die so does 1 million Irish farmers.

That was my great great grandfathers fault. We tried to apologize to the great Erin folk but things just haven't been the same. The IRA tried to kill my mom before I was born.

thrawn said:
That was my great great grandfathers fault. We tried to apologize to the great Erin folk but things just haven't been the same. The IRA tried to kill my mom before I was born.

At least you have a decent backstory. All I got was "Son you should have been aborted. Stay in school"

Floptical said:
At least you have a decent backstory. All I got was "Son you should have been aborted. Stay in school"

I guess that's better than the faulty coat hanger wrapped up for your 6th birthday.

thrawn said:
i'm fairly certain there is a new logo right there

*turns off jackass mode*

i vote YAY for the new guy...it'll keep me outta trouble

And why do you think I"m gonna keep you outta trouble? Can't stand the heat?

Floptical said:
And why do you think I"m gonna keep you outta trouble? Can't stand the heat?

I can't stand heat. I prefer the cold. Warm weather just makes me uncomfortable. I go grocery shopping in sandals and shorts with a foot of snow on the ground.

Sarcasmo said:
I vote no due to Taking Back Sunday shirt.
Reven.jpg

Do you prefer this one?

Posted on behalf of Floptical :tard:

fly said:

Just think of all the possibilities. You could have shirts, hats, stickers. You can even have the limited edition “Sarcasmo is a douche bag” Barbie that says 10 life like sarcastic phrases.