This just in: Floptical joins Useless Forums...

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
AUTO GENERATED THREAD

I just activated my account and will be here shortly to answer all questions. Give me something to talk about!

What's up all??? I figured I would add my 1 cent to the daily converations. A little about me I throw it up into Dharma and I once beat Fly at twister while dressed like a pirate. Do you really need to know more.

100,000 Welcomes, friend

edit: Tell us about your line of work/study and anything else you want to share, since you'll be forced to spit it out anyway.

Last edited:
I do IT support for a counter terror unit. So I fix computers and kill people. I think of it as a plus since most people only get to fix computers and think about killing people. I'm lucky enough that I get to do both.

Floptical said:
No not the Marines. I'm not tough enough to cut my own leg off, beat myself with it, and then eat it.
To understand Marines you'd do better to ask yourself if they are just that tough, or just that stupid.

:D

In any case, "counter terrorism unit" could be anything from DHS, DoD, DoS, to your local sheriff's department...

I'm watching Invader Zim on youtube... Really need to buy the DVDs.

No I work for DIA. And I’m a victim of the deadly combo of myspace an old episodes of jackass. Together they both make me realize the true reason we beat the Nazis

Floptical said:
I do IT support for a counter terror unit. So I fix computers and kill people. I think of it as a plus since most people only get to fix computers and think about killing people. I'm lucky enough that I get to do both.
Nice, nice.

Got to be lots of potential for moving up in a job like that. I was offered a trauma surgeon position in the RAF a few years back, but fuck sewing peoples legs and arms back on while being shot at. You can walk right out of it into a job though, which was mildly tempting. I'm sure you're in a similar position once you've got a few years under your belt.

I would probably stay in the IT field somewhat. I'm just not sure where at. My old lady "Dharma" wants to be here. And "Fly" and his old lady want me here in Tampa so who knows.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do sir, and again welcome to the forums. I'm away to sleep as it's 6am and I've listened to about all the Delibes I can.

I'd love to do nothing, but it gets boring quick. For example, it's now 6am and I've done nothing but listen to music all night and read fucking wikipedia.

Oh Transatlantic Telegraph Cable, how you intrigue me.

Galen said:
I'd love to do nothing, but it gets boring quick. For example, it's now 6am and I've done nothing but listen to music all night and read fucking wikipedia.

Oh Transatlantic Telegraph Cable, how you intrigue me.

And here I thought I was the only one who followed link after link