This just in: Floptical joins Useless Forums...

Floptical said:
No I work for DIA. And I’m a victim of the deadly combo of myspace an old episodes of jackass. Together they both make me realize the true reason we beat the Nazis
:-O

People actually WORK for them?! I thought it was just some kind of black pit...

Ah, I see the short-bus of the welcoming committee has already tended to your arrival. A few words of advice -if thrawn gets too mouthy, just threaten to tie him to the mast and lock him up with drool-boy. Oh and don't forget to proclaim, "Ready for docking!" as you leave. :elfpenis:

Heheheheh, welcome, new guy. I'm glad you have hopped aboard to join our band of miscreants and have come to aid in our wacky misadventures.:D

InnerMuse said:
Ah, I see the short-bus of the welcoming committee has already tended to your arrival. A few words of advice -if thrawn gets too mouthy, just threaten to tie him to the mast and lock him up with drool-boy. Oh and don't forget to proclaim, "Ready for docking!" as you leave. :elfpenis:

Heheheheh, welcome, new guy. I'm glad you have hopped aboard to join our band of miscreants and have come to aid in our wacky misadventures.:D

Hey, I'm the normal one on the forum :shady:

Floptical said:
Living a life of sin doesn't mean you're fucked. Now having no arms and legs. That's when you're fucked.

Song lyrics and I was mostly being an ass with the sig. Do you know someone with no arms or legs? Preferably female with relatives that do not own weapons.

Completely unrelated, where abouts are you from? I need better directions than just Tampa.

Last edited:
InnerMuse said:

That was so smarmy I want to puke. Jesus.

InnerMuse said:

Yeah I already have the full brief on the home made docking stations.