This just in: Epididymis joins Useless Forums...

ERage said:
haha, i know who this is. What's up dude :D

Ah, just sitting here constructing a "pig's feet crown". I love having a day off.

Epididymis said:
Ah, just sitting here constructing a "pig's feet crown". I love having a day off.

Did you learn your music already...or are you still recovering from your trip to the titty club during the tropical storm?

P.S. I'll be back in 10 minutes, i gotta go walk the wife.

ERage said:
haha, i know who this is. What's up dude :D

Edit: this thread is too long already. Somebody give me some cliffs...are you all treating him as badly as all the other noobs when they first get here?
It isnt a party unless FlamingGlory is insulting someone. :lol:

ERage said:
Did you learn your music already...or are you still recovering from your trip to the titty club during the tropical storm?

P.S. I'll be back in 10 minutes, i gotta go walk the wife.

Hehe, yeah, I was just... recovering... now go away.. and um.. shut my door and lock it would ya?

Yeah, learned two stupid ass songs. One is about hell and the devil and stuff... you'd think I'd be into it in this case, but it's pretty dumb unfortunately. And the other... very boring and stupid, so of course it's a real crowd-pleaser out there.

bahahaha, if you ever visit Thorn she'll probably try to eat your meat helmet, and spange will take pictures. I was going to post that link in it's own thread just for the serious :wtf: factor. I hope it got proper attention given it's importance in today's culture.

ERage said:
bahahaha, if you ever visit Thorn she'll probably try to eat your meat helmet, and spange will take pictures. I was going to post that link in it's own thread just for the serious :wtf: factor. I hope it got proper attention given it's importance in today's culture.
That it's retarded... One example of the massive retardation known as the internets. The only thing it did for me is now when someone else shows it to me I can go "hah I saw that years ago n00b".

FlamingGlory said:
That it's retarded... One example of the massive retardation known as the internets. The only thing it did for me is now when someone else shows it to me I can go "hah I saw that years ago n00b".

You mean it didn't even turn you on? Even just a little bit? All that meat juice dribbling down one's face left you flat?

ERage said:

now what the hell did i ever do to you?

FlamingGlory said:

It appears that we aren't all as well versed on the retarded corners of the internet as you. Please forgive our ignorance while we discover the retardation that you have obviously known for years. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
now what the hell did i ever do to you?

:confused: maybe you and I define meat helmet differently, I was really just focusing on the meat part and the fact that you were a hot UF chick. Oh, and of course spanges love for photography :heart:

ERage said:
It appears that we aren't all as well versed on the retarded corners of the internet as you. Please forgive our ignorance while we discover the retardation that you have obviously known for years. :fly:
I thought you were on [M]. My bad.

FlamingGlory said:
I thought you were on [M]. My bad.

luckily I have avoided having that as a part of my youth. Not all of us were corrupted by that place.

No worries, I enjoy the raw force that you provide in the PG experience :lol:

ERage said:
:confused: maybe you and I define meat helmet differently, I was really just focusing on the meat part and the fact that you were a hot UF chick. Oh, and of course spanges love for photography :heart:

i was just pickin' on you. that, and i don't know what a meat helmet is. :fly: like i could be mad at you. :drool:

Thorn Bird said:
i was just pickin' on you. that, and i don't know what a meat helmet is. :fly: like i could be mad at you. :drool:

You just like all the nude pictures I send you of myself in the snail mail. :shifty: