This just in: Epididymis joins Useless Forums...

Epididymis said:
Gimmick motherfucker; an innovative stratagem or scheme employed especially to promote a project. You are not amusing us. Usually there are people here who will talk to you but right now it's just me and I'm not laughing.

FlamingGlory said:
Gimmick motherfucker; an innovative stratagem or scheme employed especially to promote a project. You are not amusing us. Usually there are people here who will talk to you but right now it's just me and I'm not laughing.

Right now it's just you, huh? Why do you refer to yourself as "us"?

April23 said:
Pics of your epididymis?

Wouldn't that be cool? Unfortunately, I fear that the requisite x-ray exposure for such an image could quite probably render my functioning reproductive system useless.

Epididymis said:
Wouldn't that be cool? Unfortunately, I fear that the requisite x-ray exposure for such an image could quite probably render my functioning reproductive system useless.

Ahh there you are.
dogfish%20male%20internal%20testes%20and%20epididymis%202.jpg

April23 said:
You can call me a bitch... no need to sugar coat it by spelling it in a cute fashion.
That would be giving you credit for being a bitch. You're more like a minor annoyance, like a 14 y/o who thinks she's tough.

Seriously, you all need to check out the link I posted a few minutes ago. The phrase "In the spring we'd make meat helmets" really comes to life there.

Epididymis said:
Seriously, you all need to check out the link I posted a few minutes ago. The phrase "In the spring we'd make meat helmets" really comes to life there.
Comedy lead.