[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
They stand on my patio, chit chatting.
The lady on the right of me turns my chair so she can sit there and talk to the lady on the left of me. Both deep cut Trump lovers.
I need a squad of militant woodchucks, Eddie.
Yeah, from what I remember you live in like a townhouse so the neighbors are right on top of you. Gotta ask, do you have any yard you have to maintain or that is yours?
That shit sounds rude(the ladies, not my questions :) ). Does your wife like these chiclets? Why are they on "your" patio? Grease the arms of the patio chairs, that'll teach'm!

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Strings
The sad part of the LONE ugly house I have to look at, albiet 500' away? THe shit house is directly in front of my neighbor, the guy selling the most expensive house on the street. HE owns the land up to their backyard. I offered to go halves on trees and dig all holes with ma tractor 15 years ago. nope. Oh well, fucktard will take a $50k penaty for it imo.

Yeah, from what I remember you live in like a townhouse so the neighbors are right on top of you. Gotta ask, do you have any yard you have to maintain or that is yours?
That shit sounds rude(the ladies, not my questions :) ). Does your wife like these chiclets? Why are they on "your" patio? Grease the arms of the patio chairs, that'll teach'm!

I have a front yard. They use it to go back and forth between their houses. Instead of using the sidewalk, cause that would cost them 3 more seconds of chatting.
I dont dislike them, they can be nice.
I just wish they'd be nicely quiet from their own yard sometimes.
I have a little workshop in the basement. The window just above where I sit and work is about where the one likes to stand. I can hear the entire conversation. She's so close, I could tie her shoe laces together from where I sit if my arms were but a bit longer.

210509678image0000001.jpg

I have a front yard. They use it to go back and forth between their houses. Instead of using the sidewalk, cause that would cost them 3 more seconds of chatting.
I have a little workshop in the basement. The window just above where I sit and work is about where the one likes to stand. I can hear the entire conversation. She's so close, I could tie her shoe laces together from where I sit if my arms were but a bit longer.
'Bout what I was gathering and picturing - you've mentioned your lower level lair and thoughts of remodeling it. That sucks - puttijg up even a sissy fence of that plastic chain fence would look weinie and small. Trying to get aggressive and block them otherwise would be bitchy drag and make shit unpleasant. FUcking drag.
This is why we can't have nice things.

• Gravy
Ok @Mud , I am going full Eddie, full retard alien. Forgive me if I go to far. You need to get another dog - I know, I know. But then you could leave a band of shame wider than they can long jump. Done.
*I think your old mate would approve. XO

• Gravy
Dig some pits for punji sticks.

Ok, I have to tell this funny? story thinking about those small front yards. I lived in a situation like that, and property management had put up one of the little plastic chain fences - yeah, 1' tall, little BS plastic chain shit like your grandma would have around her petunias. I had a blind friend and he was coming over. I look out an upstair window and yell out "Hey Ron, I'll be right down!"
Poor guy, stepped over the chain fence miraculously missing it completely (dude goes everywhere with just a cane, totally blind) - and with his cane raised to say "HI", walks straight into a telephone pole. Terrible AF but funny after the fact. I fed him lots of weed and booze and stuffs. :) Oh, and drove him home.:lol:🐶

Status
Not open for further replies.