[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210508517PXL20210505203020414MP.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I never checked on mine but I figured it to be the equivalent of chucky cheese tokens anyway.

Actually that's probably a bad descriptor. A cheese token might actually be worth an ounce of fun.

And not a neighbor in sight.
I'm jealous.
I need to reexamine some life choices.
You'd see the neighbors less if you stayed in the house more. Just shut the door. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I detest the people about 1000' away, whom I've never met. Fugliest yard and house combo ever - and a turquoise above-ground from about 1980. Come'on pine trees, grow faster you lazy sobs!

The meats are fine(maybe), but why they fuck would you leave cornOC in water a second longer than necessar?. FUcktard are turning all the corn goodness into piss and cardboard on a stick.
Add:My late second FIL would do this. He was great with meats but he was Greek. Greek people don't seem to get corn. It's not on the menu. And he'd boil a whole turkey, to death. To be served with that corn. :lol:

You'd see the neighbors less if you stayed in the house more. Just shut the door. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I detest the people about 1000' away, whom I've never met. Fugliest yard and house combo ever - and a turquoise above-ground from about 1980. Come'on pine trees, grow faster you lazy sobs!

They stand on my patio, chit chatting.
The lady on the right of me turns my chair so she can sit there and talk to the lady on the left of me. Both deep cut Trump lovers.
I need a squad of militant woodchucks, Eddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.