[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
210320958image0000001.jpg

Forgot to post this on Sunday. Even more snow melted since yesterday and today with temps in mid 50s almost 60F. Couple more weeks and all snow will be gone. Hopefully no surprise winter storms in April or May.
We're supposed to get snow/rain tonight. Whee!

Right after a weekend of 70F weather, and putting my summer tires back on, lol

We're supposed to get snow/rain tonight. Whee!

Right after a weekend of 70F weather, and putting my summer tires back on, lol
Yeah I keep thinking about when I want to swap out to summer tires. Well I actually need to get new summer tires since the ones I have are nearly bald, but I'll put off dropping the rims off at the tire shop until the weather is decided.

Yeah I keep thinking about when I want to swap out to summer tires. Well I actually need to get new summer tires since the ones I have are nearly bald, but I'll put off dropping the rims off at the tire shop until the weather is decided.
I also need to get new summer tires. Fortunately, I've got two sets of wheels, so I don't have to dismount/remount anything to swap around.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and Josh
Same. Cheap steel rims for the winter tires. So I can do my own tire swaps. Best investment that I made.
Yeah, I just have a set of the stock wheels for the Audi, and my set of BBS RGs (off of an Audi V8 Quattro). Both 16x8, I just keep the Hakkas on the stockers, then my dunlop summers on the BBS.

Almost the same story with the yellow Z, except one set of wheels has summer tires, and the other set of wheels has my autocross sticky tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.