[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Forge came today... a little customized player for board games (such as Gloomhaven, etc).

Her name is Felina and she has cats, beer, and a winged meerkat. :nev:

I've gotten the lowest quality print and and an STL of a mini. I love their tools. I make characters all the time. I yet to order my color one that I got via their kickstarter. I keep changing it. This is Morido Doom. The autistic tiefling wizard.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
dude, that is badass. Do you play???

Yes but not in a while. My youngest son and I have a group of friends for game nights. Just haven't gotten together for various reasons.
These have become more artwork than game pieces for now.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Wait a sec! I thought @Strings made the figures and painted them too. Just got back from dinner and a bunch of ritas. :chikken:

No, I don't sculpt the actual figure. I buy Reaper/ D&D / models, build and paint them. Then I mount them to the bases that I also decorate. The woodland look is all from my imagination, there's no guide or directions for that.
It's not really hard. Just takes time and patience.

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and JAXvillain
No, I don't sculpt the actual figure. I buy Reaper/ D&D / models, build and paint them. Then I mount them to the bases that I also decorate. The woodland look is all from my imagination, there's no guide or directions for that.
It's not really hard. Just takes time and patience.

Cool, that's still some considerable skill! Very nice work, dude.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Sorry folks, I didn't mean to imply I designed and sculpted these. I just collect and paint. You'd be amazed at what little bits of junk can be turned into for basing these things though. A q-tip and some Elmer's glue can make a cool tourch.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
2101201020201027095859.jpg

Sorry folks, I didn't mean to imply I designed and sculpted these. I just collect and paint. You'd be amazed at what little bits of junk can be turned into for basing these things though. A q-tip and some Elmer's glue can make a cool tourch.

I've been trying to get around to painting my Blood Rage figures, but it seems like such a daunting project that I keep putting it off.

• Gravy
Have you seen Adam Savage's (non-walrus mythbuster) youtube? He does a lot of modeling and stuff like that. Built a neat hotel from the Shining.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.