[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hero Forge came today... a little customized player for board games (such as Gloomhaven, etc).

Her name is Felina and she has cats, beer, and a winged meerkat. :nev:
neeeeeerd

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh, fly and APRIL
Wow, these are incredibly detailed. You do good work!

Do people hire you or do you sell them online or what?

I just do it as a hobby to relax at this point.
If I did it for money it wouldn't be fun anymore.
There's something special about starting with a hunk of plastic and seeing it "come to life" in your hands as you paint it.

Having a deadline or complaints would ruin that.

I did some painting of little men but figured it was too nerdy to post.

To be honest, I haven't posted these before for similar reasons. But meh. Who cares. Its the internet, everyone has big muscles, a big mouth and is gorgeous. I can't compete so I may as well be myself.

To be honest, I haven't posted these before for similar reasons. But meh. Who cares. Its the internet, everyone has big muscles, a big mouth and is gorgeous. I can't compete so I may as well be myself.
thats whats great about this place. We're all being ourselves.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
thats whats great about this place. We're all being ourselves.

Yes. I should have explained I dont think ill like that of anyone here. I trust you guys and like the honesty.
I'm not gorgeous but I do have a big mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Noice!! I would have never guessed. Maybe you could get some miniatures of rock - Rob Zombie wouldn't be far off from the D&D genre.

These things are tiny. About one inch or so.
Some like the Manticore are a bit bigger.
But, human faces that small are hard work on the eyes. Especially trying to make theirs. Lol.
You can go blind trying to fix little details.
I also paint tiny Napoleon Era soldiers, horses, cannons. Human faces are real work. I have a good magnifier.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
These things are tiny. About one inch or so.
Some like the Manticore are a bit bigger.
But, human faces that small are hard work on the eyes. Especially trying to make theirs. Lol.
You can go blind trying to fix little details.
I also paint tiny Napoleon Era soldiers, horses, cannons. Human faces are real work. I have a good magnifier.
Stop whining, it's not like we expected you to put glints in the eyes(although, that would be a nice touch).:p
I can relate. I like the visor type magnifiers - but they have to have glass optics. Plastic ones suck so badly.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.