[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
201201319image000000.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: august and adi
Dumb story:

When I did engineering school, someone from the business school injured themselves trying to upper-decker one of the engineering bathrooms. I guess the upper tank broke off when they sat on it.
when i did EMS for a bit, i attended at least two broken toilet lacerations. Big folks sat down on the bowl, it cracked under the weight creating razor sharp edges, which then slice like a knife. Absolutely enormous cuts, like 12 inches long by 2-3 inches deep. The only reason the people didnt bleed out and die was cause they had a fat layer that thick.

fuck me... apparently this is common. The image below is worse by far than any of the ones i remember.

Super NSFW:

when i did EMS for a bit, i attended at least two broken toilet lacerations. Big folks sat down on the bowl, it cracked under the weight creating razor sharp edges, which then slice like a knife. Absolutely enormous cuts, like 12 inches long by 2-3 inches deep. The only reason the people didnt bleed out and die was cause they had a fat layer that thick.

fuck me... apparently this is common. The image below is worse by far than any of the ones i remember.

Super NSFW:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Domon

Super NSFW:

WHY IN THE FUCK DID I CLICK ON THAT

dude wasn't injured anywhere near that bad, thank fuck... imagine bleeding out and dying as a consequence of an attempted upper decker.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
WHY IN THE FUCK DID I CLICK ON THAT

dude wasn't injured anywhere near that bad, thank fuck... imagine bleeding out and dying as a consequence of an attempted upper decker.

Id hope it would end up on the grave stone somehow
"Died attempting the notorious Upper Decker"
With a picture of a toilet engraved on there

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum

Super NSFW:

DAmn, and here I thought it was bad when a toilet seat cracks and pinches your ass when you get up.

I used to be a low-rent landlord - skinny crackhead fuckers broke the base of the toilet, TWICE. smh.

• Love
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.