[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about TV dinners?
TV dinners are the most depressing thing on the planet. Mmmm, shitty salt fake gravy, green peas that get so overcooked in the microwave they turn brown, horrible fake mashed potatoes... next to the main course of whatever the fuck "salisbury steak" is. Eating one of the things is the food equivalent of cutting yourself.

If I need to stop into a grocery store on the way to work to grab something for lunch because I don't have any leftovers, I'll grab a good ramen from the international section, or grab something like a can of beans and pork. Maybe even a can of something like Chef Boyardee - which isn't exactly the healthiest thing, but at least compared to a fucking TV dinner, I'll at least enjoy it.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
TV dinners are the most depressing thing on the planet. Mmmm, shitty salt fake gravy, green peas that get so overcooked in the microwave they turn brown, horrible fake mashed potatoes... next to the main course of whatever the fuck "salisbury steak" is. Eating one of the things is the food equivalent of cutting yourself.

If I need to stop into a grocery store on the way to work to grab something for lunch because I don't have any leftovers, I'll grab a good ramen from the international section, or grab something like a can of beans and pork. Maybe even a can of something like Chef Boyardee - which isn't exactly the healthiest thing, but at least compared to a fucking TV dinner, I'll at least enjoy it.

omg i miss my beloved chef boyardee beefaroni cans! i’d eat that after a night of partying and sleep like a baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
omg i miss my beloved chef boyardee beefaroni cans! i’d eat that after a night of partying and sleep like a baby
It's grease and carbs and salt, it's pretty much the same as a slice of pizza or a donair... never really thought about it being good hangover food.

Hmmm.

Nice! We're not walking doggo in the day due to the heat. She gets a short stroll in the morning and evening now.
We had about a week of high temp high humidity but it's cooled down. We did manage to get a hike in last week (when he ate a toad), which worked out because of the tree cover. I ended up ordering him a cooling vest because he seems quite heat sensitive but he still needs that energy worked out.

He was off leash for a bit on that rocky beachy thing and heeded all his recalls.

20060229920200602120041.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.