[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
20060320820200603182126.jpg

this is the car that used to follow me home when i was 9
if you ever dove a thing like this, then you were a creep

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
That looks like something a 50-60 year old guy who still wears a leather+denim jacket would drive. Dude is named Vernon but everyone calls him "Dougie" for some reason.

And you're surprised that the old car is in such good shape considering it's driven drunk half the time.

That looks like something a 50-60 year old guy who still wears a leather+denim jacket would drive. Dude is named Vernon but everyone calls him "Dougie" for some reason.

And you're surprised that the old car is in such good shape considering it's driven drunk half the time.
LMAOOOOOO jakhfgjakshfgajhfsjdhfgsdjhgsdjghdjhkgsdjhgsdjfhgdsjfhgsdjfgdsfjhgsdjhfgs

You guys are all haters, that car is fucking awesome
I bet the owner will talk your ear off about it.

ITS GOT A 305 IN IT OUT OF A TRANS AM, IT'S GOT THE 4 BOLT MAINS AND THE 4 BARREL CARB AND THE SPLITFIRE SPARK PLUGS AND THE HEADERS, GOT A HIGH STALL TORQUE CONVERTER IN IT TOO

• Haha
Reactions: fly
OUT OF A TRANS AM THOUGH, THERE WAS A SPECIAL 305 THEY ONLY MADE IN 1982 THAT HAD THE ROLLER LIFTERS AND THE SPECIAL CAM

*burp* excuse me while I get another beer

YEAH AND THE 1982 ENGINE YEAH THAT'S WHAT'S IN HER SHE'S SOME FAST LUH
The Oldsmopile 307 in my first Cadillac was the Y code that had the roller valvetrain. That thing was a pile of shit.

can i tell you i got it at the wrong time

like 5 days before the pandemic to be exact and i have barely driven it

it just sits there .. paying all this money$$$$ for this glorified wagon to sit there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider it mileage in the bank for the end of the lease.

can i tell you i got it at the wrong time

like 5 days before the pandemic to be exact and i have barely driven it

it just sits there .. paying all this money$$$$ for this glorified wagon to sit there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put it on a treadmill and pretend you're touring Europe!
I bet there are at least 2 or 3 UFers not using their treadmills for anything but putting boxes on.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.