[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
2003248220200324101939.jpg

Has it been used in something since 1969? Seriously, slight odd that anyone here but me, Paco and Immi would recognize it, probably by virtue of having older sibs. Just a cheesy counter-cultural musical narration by a guy with a shitty voice. Mother rapers, sitting right next to me!
they used to play it every Thanskgiving on one of the radio stations where I grew up. it's tradition!

Natty Light hard seltzer at that.

All that's missing is whatever trailer park kids use for a tiara and a magic wand.

The crackheads that lived down the street (the house with the plexiglass “windows” installed after furniture made its way through the glass ones) had a daughter I’d see on occasion. Wearing a dirty fairy princess outfit with a wand, dancing in the middle of the street and jumping in puddles. It was surreal seeing her at 6 am jumping around while her parent fought in the background.

She was a scary little bitch.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
The crackheads that lived down the street (the house with the plexiglass “windows” installed after furniture made its way through the glass ones) had a daughter I’d see on occasion. Wearing a dirty fairy princess outfit with a wand, dancing in the middle of the street and jumping in puddles. It was surreal seeing her at 6 am jumping around while her parent fought in the background.

She was a scary little bitch.
She had scary parents.
Some of us did.
Being a fairy or warlock is a defense mechanism against the scary adults in our lives who are supposed to guide and protect us.
I can't remember my parents fights but I'm told they were legendary.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
She had scary parents.
Some of us did.
Being a fairy or warlock is a defense mechanism against the scary adults in our lives who are supposed to guide and protect us.
I can't remember my parents fights but I'm told they were legendary.

I hope she forgets hers also. Yucky. I actually felt sorry for the dude and talked to him once in the street. I didn’t even bother with the “things would improve slightly if you’d get clean” line. That has no effect on someone that gorked. His wife seemed impossible to please no matter what.

She was the furniture thrower.

Jupiter in Night Sky - will be a clock when done, little fucker needs to go 30 hours in the kiln. "Glow" around Jupiter will be much more subtle when done, it's a 50/50 of ocean blue glow powder and a dark teal, they just look white since finer than talcum powder. Rest of background is "blue-black(duh) with clear chips that will "burn" some twinkles/star in the night sky. 16" across. Now I need to make those damn planets. And some lunar craft for the tips of the hands. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah i sincerely apologise for not remembering a shitty song by a shitty folk musician who spent his entire life living off the legacy of his great legendary father, Woody Guthrie.
This land is your land
This land is MY land
From California
To the NY Islands (that may be wrong fukit let it stand)
I didn't post those lyrics with the expectation that you HAD to recognize that song. Figured you'd either recognize it and get a dumb chuckle out of it, or it'd fly over your head and who cares.

Didn't realize you had such a hate on for Arlo Guthrie though. Can you show us on the doll where he touched you?

Status
Not open for further replies.