[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But if successful I'd have hired someone to do all that who would have charged me $100,000
I guess you came to the realization that it was a typical case of american blind justice, and there wasn't nothing you could do about it, and the judge wasn't going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

I guess you came to the realization that it was a typical case of american blind justice, and there wasn't nothing you could do about it, and the judge wasn't going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was.

If there wasn't nothing then there must've been something.

And what instrument do you play that magically infuses every song ever written into your head.

• Haha
Reactions: OOD
heh, who would have thought posting Arlo Guthrie lyrics would wind up the bass cadets.
Has it been used in something since 1969? Seriously, slight odd that anyone here but me, Paco and Immi would recognize it, probably by virtue of having older sibs. Just a cheesy counter-cultural musical narration by a guy with a shitty voice. Mother rapers, sitting right next to me!

Yeah i sincerely apologise for not remembering a shitty song by a shitty folk musician who spent his entire life living off the legacy of his great legendary father, Woody Guthrie.
This land is your land
This land is MY land
From California
To the NY Islands (that may be wrong fukit let it stand)

Status
Not open for further replies.