[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it fascinating that you refer to your son as your roomie. Unless the son moved out, in which case I'm wrong and once again stuck my foot in it.
He avoids fly's judgment by not reminding him it's his son. @fly was brutal in his disapproval of me letting my daughter come back for 3 months after 10 months traveling with AmeriCorps. :fly: :rolleyes:

He avoids fly's judgment by not reminding him it's his son. @fly was brutal in his disapproval of me letting my daughter come back for 3 months after 10 months traveling with AmeriCorps. :fly: :rolleyes:

I don’t care what anyone thinks about it. So no, not that.

Hopefully most of you remember what was happening some years ago now, and I tell you what. It got WAY worse and I’m lucky he’s here.

Also, if it wasn’t him, I’d have to find another roommate. Nope. I’d rather be homeless. He’s here for me, not the other way around. He makes twice+ my income.

And since I sold the house to him last October, I’m essentially the “roomie”.

I don’t care what anyone thinks about it. So no, not that.

Hopefully most of you remember what was happening some years ago now, and I tell you what. It got WAY worse and I’m lucky he’s here.

Also, if it wasn’t him, I’d have to find another roommate. Nope. I’d rather be homeless. He’s here for me, not the other way around. He makes twice+ my income.

And since I sold the house to him last October, I’m essentially the “roomie”.
Oh, I get it is a good arrangement for you(as mine was for me) - I think it's great for both of you. I didn't "care" either, I just remember how I thought it was a bit stupid from someone who hasn't had to ponder "hmmm, how far do I help this organism I helped bring into the world." More help now, more help later or just TFB kid? See, now I feel better about the whole thing after a short rant.:)

I figured you had a stronger tummy than Dory. I seem to remember someone saying the sight of meat makes them queasy, and figured it was her.

Sorry 00DLES
It was keeks who said that a couple of days ago. Certain meat and dairy smells make me feel sick at times and if I'm sat with people eating meat it's a bit gross but pictures don't bother me as much.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Oh, I get it is a good arrangement for you(as mine was for me) - I think it's great for both of you. I didn't "care" either, I just remember how I thought it was a bit stupid from someone who hasn't had to ponder "hmmm, how far do I help this organism I helped bring into the world." More help now, more help later or just TFB kid? See, now I feel better about the whole thing after a short rant.:)

But of course, source matters too. Fly’s “kids” all end up in a Kleenex.

20032260120200322152959.jpg

Roomie’s main course. Dude can EAT.

omg i would eat this once a month during my
20s when i would get my period
like i had this fucked up craving for red meat .. almost like a crack head, i could taste it in my dreams

my dr said some women go thru this cuz perhaps my iron is low, not sure if any ladies here did/do

but it was surreal.. then i’d eat it and pass out and not think about it again for a month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what ? why?? where else should she go??
she should stay with her parents / family for as long as she needs

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
omg i would eat this once a month during my
20s when i would get my period
like i had this fucked up craving for red meat .. almost like a crack head, i could taste it in my dreams

my dr said some women go thru this cuz perhaps my iron is low, not sure if any ladies here did/do

but it was surreal.. then i’d eat it and pass out and not think about it again for a month or so

Never craved red meat in my life but when I have iron cravings I want to eat bags of spinach. Must be the popeye effect.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
what ? why?? where else should she go??
she should stay with her parents / family for as long as she needs

Well, not forever, but a few months breather after living out of bags and moving every few weeks for 10 months was ok. Reference, the kid had just finished a 4 year degree 2-3 weeks before going into AmeriCorps. She had scored a full-ride scholarship for said 4 year. She's never been a problem and didn't live here WHILE in college. So, 3 months in the 5+ years after she graduated HS. Torturous. :eek:

Never craved red meat in my life but when I have iron cravings I want to eat bags of spinach. Must be the popeye effect.

i eat spinach on a regular, have all my life so maybe that’s why i don’t crave it where as red meat i didn’t eat all the time but holy shit the cravings were insane

i’d drive to the butcher and pick up this slab of meat and grill it while drooling like when @APRIL sees a lost kitten, then i’d inhale it in 3 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.