[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
you Mercunz would prob use them as target practice with all your guns and stuffs on your leisurely walks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I leave the feral cats be - I want the bunny population to be reduced. Although, occasionally the hawks get a cat around here. oh dear - they'd get your little dog too. :p

20021918620200219070539.jpg

at a first glance i though these were a pile of newborn puppies then i’m like WHERE ARE THE TAILS? then i’m like ohh they are dead bats! then the next pic told me they were some sort of mushrooms

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly
yeah @Maureen the venn diagram isn't just one circle, but there's a lot of overlap. a lot of rural shit can be explained by there being fuck all else to do or needs related to living in the middle of nowhere, but redneckery often has a particularly hee haw bent to it and redneck practices can be engaged in by folks not living in a rural setting. like, having a truck as a daily driver is rural af but it makes sense if you use a truck a lot for things (needing a vehicle with a bed for hauling wood, a place to pool put what you've hunted to get it back to the garage, etc), but rolling coal is straight up redneckery & the # of times I've seen that shit in Madison where the driver clearly lives there is Too Damn High.

i like going to visit the Rural Peoples. they make life seem so simple

Status
Not open for further replies.