[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even referring to the whole "well light gets in and ruins the beer" thing, more that I can't think of a beer that comes in a green bottle that isn't shit.
Greens: Carlsberg, Dos Equis, Heineken, Stella Artois, Bing Tang, Tsingtao, Turborg, Kingfisher, Pilsner Urquel . . . .
I can think of a whole lot that come in brown that are shit.

With modern lids, processing and storage, who really gives a fuck what color the bottle is? Beer is a weak, easily degradable spirit. Drink liquor - then the bottle color really doesn't matter.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
QUOTE="HipHugHer, post: 1800849, member: 2347"]
I hope that's flat beer in there.
[/QUOTE]
I used to love flat beer in college. The morning after parties always had a few laying around. Hair of the dog or whatever they say.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I once made a string of hanging lantern lights long enough to encircle a patio or dorm room out of Mickey's Bigmouth bottles.
Clean the label off and they're a pretty green. Mouth is wide enough you can mount a 4-watt nightlight bulb through the cap and be able to unscrew the bottle to change it (pre-led days).

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
200107415Image11.jpg

Went to a wedding once where the groom had Becks as a special beer in the ice tub just for him.

The whole wedding was shit from a food standpoint.

Some poor woman at an "action station" reheating Quesadillas in pans, but only one pan out of two worked.

The room they booked wasn't big enough and we wound up in the hallway with 20 other people.

Brunch the next day for 150 people had one guy making omelettes with four pans.

It was a kosher wedding, so no pig products, but they couldn't even be bothered to pay to have chafing dishes of potatoes and scrambled eggs.

So yeah, Becks drinkers.

Went to a wedding once where the groom had Becks as a special beer in the ice tub just for him.

The whole wedding was shit from a food standpoint.

Some poor woman at an "action station" reheating Quesadillas in pans, but only one pan out of two worked.

The room they booked wasn't big enough and we wound up in the hallway with 20 other people.

Brunch the next day for 150 people had one guy making omelettes with four pans.

It was a kosher wedding, so no pig products, but they couldn't even be bothered to pay to have chafing dishes of potatoes and scrambled eggs.

So yeah, Becks drinkers.
One cheap asshole you know doesn't make a statistic.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Greens: Carlsberg, Dos Equis, Heineken, Stella Artois, Bing Tang, Tsingtao, Turborg, Kingfisher, Pilsner Urquel . . . .
I can think of a whole lot that come in brown that are shit.

With modern lids, processing and storage, who really gives a fuck what color the bottle is? Beer is a weak, easily degradable spirit. Drink liquor - then the bottle color really doesn't matter.
Budweiser-Budvar I believe is sometimes in green if not brown bottles.

She's a puppy.

This is the way.
Yup. Even for a puppy she is fairly high energy, though.
Luna is excited to see me when I get home for the day. Pepper fucking explodes, and she does that if I go outside for an hour or so and come back inside, even if she can see me through the windows.

She's nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.