[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
20010622IMG09741.jpg
these are my days as of late.... YAY CBD!

what i wanna know is HOW DID WE END UP WITH A COORS LIGHT LIGHTER??
that ratchet beer has never even been in my home! Some skid mark must have left it here last new years. ew

Why in the fuck anyone puts anything in green or clear bottles, I'll never know.
It makes no difference as long as the beer isn't getting exposed to UV for extended periods of time. Like days. Clearish greens are the easiest/cheapest since that is the natural color of most basic glass mixes before additives.

Brown bottles make me think of PBR :fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
It makes no difference as long as the beer isn't getting exposed to UV for extended periods of time. Like days. Clearish greens are the easiest/cheapest since that is the natural color of most basic glass mixes before additives.

Brown bottles make me think of PBR :fly:

Maybe they store their beer in the sunshine?

Why in the fuck anyone puts anything in green or clear bottles, I'll never know.
I wasn't even referring to the whole "well light gets in and ruins the beer" thing, more that I can't think of a beer that comes in a green bottle that isn't shit.

I wasn't even referring to the whole "well light gets in and ruins the beer" thing, more that I can't think of a beer that comes in a green bottle that isn't shit.

Becks or Grolsch ain't bad. Probably not up to craft snobbery standards, but not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.