[Article] This is your MMS thread now! New rule: Only post your own content

Status
Not open for further replies.
190822601Resized20190822084235.jpg

my mom is Facebook stalking my every move again
I told her repeatedly that I didnt have service. I haven't yet told her we have internet now because this is the level of stalking/messaging I got while I didn't have internet, it'll only get worse. she has also been adding my friends (which makes it easier for her to tell when I'm doing facebooking but not responding to her bc she can see if I post anything @ them).
any time I post anything, on my own stuff or on a friend, she starts up again
& she makes sure to include backhanded digs in what she sends me like about how she was glad to read this or that (read: she is upset she had to read it there instead of me telling her)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
aww dang the pictures are too long and I don't think they show up so you can see the texts

my mom is Facebook stalking my every move again
I told her repeatedly that I didnt have service. I haven't yet told her we have internet now because this is the level of stalking/messaging I got while I didn't have internet, it'll only get worse. she has also been adding my friends (which makes it easier for her to tell when I'm doing facebooking but not responding to her bc she can see if I post anything @ them).
any time I post anything, on my own stuff or on a friend, she starts up again
& she makes sure to include backhanded digs in what she sends me like about how she was glad to read this or that (read: she is upset she had to read it there instead of me telling her)
That sucks. I try to limit my Facebook comments on my kid's FB to once a week. They're adults - not fair for me to scrutinize their every move.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That sucks. I try to limit my Facebook comments on my kid's FB to once a week. They're adults - not fair for me to scrutinize their every move.
she messages me, comments on all stuff (even before the pregnancy & baby), and responds to or reacts to my comments on any mutuals' posts. will also reply unnecessarily to stuff, including stuff she's already responded to, if she thinks I'm avoiding her (I probably am).
I probably sound paranoid/like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but she is 100% that bitch
I have had to call her out on her behavior more than once before
one time I was literally TAKING A SHIT and she got mad at me for rejecting her call & upset that I made her feel bad because I rejected it after one ring
p sure she has some kinda (undiagnosed) personality disorder

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
she messages me, comments on all stuff (even before the pregnancy & baby), and responds to or reacts to my comments on any mutuals' posts. will also reply unnecessarily to stuff, including stuff she's already responded to, if she thinks I'm avoiding her (I probably am).
I probably sound paranoid/like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but she is 100% that bitch
I have had to call her out on her behavior more than once before
one time I was literally TAKING A SHIT and she got mad at me for rejecting her call & upset that I made her feel bad because I rejected it after one ring
p sure she has some kinda (undiagnosed) personality disorder
Can't you block her entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.