This is the last weekend I'll have to work nights!

I'm sure we will find better things to argue about over the internet today, but I disagree. When you're handing off, you stuff it in the guy's gut - dead center. That like hit him in the ribs. He was pulling it back.

The runningback bumped it with his hands.

If the runningback was supposed to grab it, then the runningback fucked up.
If the runningback wasn't supposed to grab it, then the runningback fucked up.

The runningback bumped it with his hands.

If the runningback was supposed to grab it, then the runningback f*cked up.
If the runningback wasn't supposed to grab it, then the runningback f*cked up.

it's an option play. the RB doesn't know if he's going to get the ball or not. Vick is supposed to either make it clear that he is to take the ball, or pull it back clear of the RB so he knows it's a fake. Vick got caught in indecision and as a result half pulled-back and half-handed off, hence the fumble. it's his fault.

it's an option play. the RB doesn't know if he's going to get the ball or not. Vick is supposed to either make it clear that he is to take the ball, or pull it back clear of the RB so he knows it's a fake. Vick got caught in indecision and as a result half pulled-back and half-handed off, hence the fumble. it's his fault.

If you watch it, Vick never pulls the ball back. So in that case, the runningback should have taken the ball. Instead he knocks it out of Vicks hands for a fumble.