This is the last weekend I'll have to work nights!

haha you fucking pussies can't accept that Dallas has been a GREAT team this year.

Oh they won't beat the Vikings.

Well I've not looked, but you better hope they don't play the cowboys at home.

FARVE CAN'T BEAT THE COWBOYS AT HOME.
Fact.

That whole little '2nd seed' thing says that it's a pretty good bet that any game with the vikings, except NO, will be in the Vikings house.

Cool,

Well we're being the eagles by 27 points right now, we better not get cocky. We could still lose this game...........................

ah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye!!

Wow, nice win against the eagles

WAIT TILL DECEMBER.

LOOK YOU LOST A GAME TO THE CHARGERS IN DECEMBER YOU SUCK DICK

Wow, we beat the saints. Who Dat?

HAHA YEAH FUCKING RIGHT CHOKE NEXT WEEK COWBOYS CHOOOOKE

Cool we just shut out the deadskins and wait... The EAGLES for the division championship. We shut them both out.
Romo has had his best december ever. 300 yards in every game. Good job boys.

HAHA DUMB ASS WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK YOU CAN'T FUCKING TOUCH THEM NEXT WEEK. I BET THEY LOST JUST TO FUCK W/ YOU. YOU CHOKE ARTISTS WILL NEVER WIN A PLAY OFF GAME MOTHER FUCKER.

Hell yeah nice Playoff win. It's been 13 years. It's about time. And we blew them out, They never stood a chance.

HAHAHHAHA FUCK YOU FGT NEXT WEEK IS THE VIKINGS THEY WILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND SHOW YOU FOR THE TEAM YOU REALLY ARE, WHICH IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS.

lol

:lol: your little dudes finally got a win, gshock!

they played a good game and definitely deserved it however

Romo rhymes with Homo.

Dallas%20cowboys%209%20Tony%20Romo%20pink.jpg

the eagles f'd up bad by not starting vick in the 2nd half. dallas would not have been as well prepared for that and he threw the only td in the first half for the philly

I'm not a philly fan. let's not mince words here. I grew up in NY as a giants fan and while I don't particularly care for p manning or coughlin, when the game is between philly and the girls, I'd rather see the girls lose :D

edit: I meant e manning

Last edited:
they clearly had mcnabb's number. vick would not have made the situation any worse. his presence on the field would have put more defenders on the line and opened up the passing lanes