This forum...

kiwi said:
He just really wants it to be so he can lay his hot wife down in a bed of rose petals and pour oil over her naked quivering body before making sweet sweet slippery love to her for several hours before resuscitating her and doing it all over again. :fly:

fuxd

FIXD, sorry. FIXD.

itburnswhenipee said:
I can never remember who is with whom on this forum. Is there some sort of flowchart I can refer to?

Well I remeber that the Burgers are a set (Fuxx and Fat) and the K's go together (KNYTE and Kiwi). I remember Zengirl and Schmilk because I love her and Candy and ShawnDavid because she is my real life best-friend. Other than that I kinda have to follow the conversations. :eek:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Everyone is with everyone else, except for me.

I only date fly

But in turn, fly dates everyone (well, that's male).

Edit: Thorn and Spange go together and Pandora and Theac. I'm sure there are other couples as well that I'm forgetting.

kiwi said:
But in turn, fly dates everyone (well, that's male).

Edit: Thorn and Spange go together and Pandora and Theac. I'm sure there are other couples as well that I'm forgetting.
Fly humps anything that moves, and some things that only move with enough electricity, and some things that don't really move, etc.

But I DATE him, like with flowers and stuff

KNYTE + Kiwi
Theac + Pandora
ShawnDavid + Candy
Spange + Thorn Bird
Nev + Whip
Fly + Zoe
Sarcasmo + Pandora, Kiwi, and Bubbles
Drool + Satan
Jaxxor + HappilyNeverAfter
Bast + JJ
Zengirl + Schmilk

I forget the others

b_sinning said:
I'm smart enough to keep this place hidden from my wife so I have somewhere to go to complain about her. Cheaper than paying for therapy.

Knyte didn't even try to keep it hidden, he told me to join. I don't know if he really thought I would though. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
KNYTE + Kiwi
Theac + Pandora
ShawnDavid + Candy
Spange + Thorn Bird
Nev + Whip
Fly + Zoe
Sarcasmo + Pandora, Kiwi, and Bubbles
Drool + Satan
Jaxxor + HappilyNeverAfter
Bast + JJ
Zengirl + Schmilk

I forget the others

Wow...you are good at this! And since I'm the only girl you're dating that's not married.......I think my name should go first. :fly: