This forum...

shawndavid said:
down like a russian sub
They're already lying about it. "Russian sub is stronger than most other sub, russian sub can survive 6 year under water". When will that shitty country learn they're crap at everything.

Galen said:
They're already lying about it. "Russian sub is stronger than most other sub, russian sub can survive 6 year under water". When will that shitty country learn they're crap at everything.

Oh boy... here we go again...

Hi Galen! :)

Bubbles said:
Well sometimes you can be a little "Fuck All Countries But Ireland" :fly:
Oh fuck Ireland too, our governments a disgrace, but Russia is the guy everyone hates in the pub that feels he has to lie about everything. I caught a fish THIS BIG etc. You know the type.

Bubbles said:
Yeah, but I'm allowed to call her a druggie because she is my best friend.....so, there!!! :p

I'm sorry that I hurt you both so bad that this has to be brought up in every single thread. Let it go already :tard:.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, Russian submersibles have a great history of being strong at depth.

Not so strong at resurfacing however.....

Yeah... submarines can go extremely deep when the pressure is equal on both the inside and outside of the hull.

KNYTE said:
I'm sorry that I hurt you both so bad that this has to be brought up in every single thread. Let it go already :tard:.

Um.....I don't remember stating that I was hurt. I just like dredging up bull shit. So.............................Fuck you I'll talk about whatever I want. :rolleyes:

My attitude is so about to get me banned. :(