things you wish you could say

"Why did you make those promises if you were not willing to keep them?"

"I wish I would have realized how well you loved me, and I wish I would have accepted it."

"Why are you such an ass?"

I would ask the parents of these kids down in the hood what the fock they thinkin? not ALL of them, but lots.

girl just told me their power got shut off, usin candles for light at night. i ask "what do your parents do for a living?" "my daddy works." what does your mom do? "nothin. sit at home."

come on man.. come on. you ain't got no lights but you don't feel the need to find a job?

and that's just one, i got plenty.

and fly, your first post was a joke i hope. and if not, i feel for ya man.

I would ask the parents of these kids down in the hood what the fock they thinkin? not ALL of them, but lots.

girl just told me their power got shut off, usin candles for light at night. i ask "what do your parents do for a living?" "my daddy works." what does your mom do? "nothin. sit at home."

come on man.. come on. you ain't got no lights but you don't feel the need to find a job?

and that's just one, i got plenty.

and fly, your first post was a joke i hope. and if not, i feel for ya man.

None of them are jokes. :hs:

"That's right Mr. Tibbs, I won't be taking your voluntary lecture in Anthropology for a mid-year elective. I don't want a course essay on raft-building mud wrestlers cropping up and destroying my November Naughtiness."

"That's right Mr. Tibbs, I won't be taking your voluntary lecture in Anthropology for a mid-year elective. I don't want a course essay on raft-building mud wrestlers cropping up and destroying my November Naughtiness."

:lol:

Jesus Christ where have you been?

i think mr. tibbs is a great name for dharma's cat.

girl that got her power turned off just told me how her mom spent all day friday preparing for the concert friday night.. brand new this, brand new jacket, all of it matching..

and they usin candles for light. :tard: