things you wish you could say

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
have you ever wanted to go back in time and say/ask one last thing to someone? maybe an ex. maybe someone's died. maybe you lost contact. what would be the thing you want to say?

mine is:
did you know that when you went to sleep, you would never wake up?

Last edited:
I'd go back in time and find my father in law one night when he was really drunk leaving a bar etc. and say "Let's race you pussy. I bet I could beat you blindfolded. I just happen to have a blindfold for you to wear too!"

"Hey Jason, maybe you shouldn't snort that last line of Oxy..."

"I don't get to see you much anymore Grandpa, but you're awesome and I'll miss you."

"Dad, the other kids say their dads' don't blindfold them and play the taste-test game on a banana. Why dad, why?"

Fortunately I haven't had to face any sudden losses in my life as of yet. I've thus far been able to make my peace with my departed loved ones, separated by both death and time. At a certain point I did have issues with parents with whom I had lost contact, but a couple of years ago I did reestablish relationships and my life is better for it.

I do make a point of honoring the memories of my loved ones when I can. My wedding was an avenue to do so, I carried a little pouch down the aisle which contained my grandfather's pocket watch along with his wedding ring and I wore my grandmother's wedding ring. I don't really know what happens after death, but I feel like true immortality lies in the hands of the living, and by keeping the memories of our loved ones alive, we can keep the best parts of them with us always.

:heart:

I learned a lot about my grandfather at his funeral, Ihad about 7 or 8 people tell me that he helped them turn their lives around, and I'd just like to tell him that I'd miss him, and am super proud of him for helping people out, and not ever talking about it.

Fortunately I haven't had to face any sudden losses in my life as of yet. I've thus far been able to make my peace with my departed loved ones, separated by both death and time. At a certain point I did have issues with parents with whom I had lost contact, but a couple of years ago I did reestablish relationships and my life is better for it.

I do make a point of honoring the memories of my loved ones when I can. My wedding was an avenue to do so, I carried a little pouch down the aisle which contained my grandfather's pocket watch along with his wedding ring and I wore my grandmother's wedding ring. I don't really know what happens after death, but I feel like true immortality lies in the hands of the living, and by keeping the memories of our loved ones alive, we can keep the best parts of them with us always.

:heart:
Score:5, Insightful

:cool:

too many things I wish I could say to the people still alive to bother thinking about what I'd say to the corpsified ones

read the intro thread. :fly: it doesn't have to be about dead people.
seriously, these are the ones that are more interesting, because they beg questions...why can't you say them? why can't you find them? why are they not around anymore? why don't you take the opportunity to say them while they ARE still alive?

what are the things you wish you could say to the living?

read the intro thread. :fly: it doesn't have to be about dead people.
seriously, these are the ones that are more interesting, because they beg questions...why can't you say them? why can't you find them? why are they not around anymore? why don't you take the opportunity to say them while they ARE still alive?

what are the things you wish you could say to the living?

:fly: He won't tell you. He has been my bff for 4 years last week and he just opened up to me recently.

Keeps cards close to his sleeves this one does. is is sleeve or vest? I can't remember

Last edited:
:fly: He won't tell you. He has been my bff for 4 years last week and he just opened up to me recently.

Keeps cards close to his sleeves this one does. is is sleeve or vest? I can't remember

chest

vests don't have sleeves

654728cc9997993.jpg