things that annoy you, but really shouldn't

Youve never met me

count_von_count-1-720172.jpg
your
blessing.png

Last edited:
People who come into a store with a mad-on and are not happy until they cuss some innocent out for messing up some imagined mess that never was and over exaggerate shit way more than it needs to be.

People who come into a store with a mad-on and are not happy until they cuss some innocent out for messing up some imagined mess that never was and over exaggerate shit way more than it needs to be.
does this mean you are employed again?

No. just spamming people with resumes. and getting told I'm over qualified.
that never made sense to me. doesn't that just mean you're getting a good deal on an employee? unless that's code for "you're asking for too much money" then i'd prefer to have all my employees be overqualified.

Back a few pages you kids were bitching about bicycles on the road...come stay with me for a while and drive through the obstacle course of a bunch of buggies on the road-I hate those things!

Back a few pages you kids were bitching about bicycles on the road...come stay with me for a while and drive through the obstacle course of a bunch of buggies on the road-I hate those things!
where do you live, and what the hell is a buggie?

Pennsylvania, and this:

picture.php

Damned things on the road drive me crazy! :mad:
:lol: that's funny. however, as bikes, they have the same rights as every other vehicle. plus if you ever find yourself owning a barn that you need to repair they're good people to have around.