things that annoy you, but really shouldn't

People that say they can't use a computer but really they are too lazy or stupid to read the messages on a computer that tell you how to use it. There is no reason a normal sane person can't understand how to install software or a windows computer file system.

Last edited:
I walk while reading a book, at my normal pace. I've never met anyone else who does this, does anyone know of anyone? I'm beginning to feel a little weird.

I see people doing it occasionally.

They tend to have far fewer problems staying out of the way than the annoying hordes of people that can't be without a cellphone glued to their ear ever.

i can't go somewhere without being 100% aware of my surroundings

this means never wearing an ipod or using the phone or other bollox

go army-induced paranoia

I think b posts while stoned a lot

Sometimes. My internal voice talks a lot faster than I type or talk. It's very frustrating at times. I have to remember to reread my post before I submit them but sometimes a few slip through. My brain moves faster than my body can deal with all of the time.

I use to walk and read often when I walked to the local library branch near my college.

Actually one reason I get stoned is to slow it down. My hyper side is like my fight or flight button gets stuck down and my mind is yelling at me to move. I have to be careful or without thinking I drink alot of energy drinks and take a lot of over the counter speed to try to speed my body up to match what my brain is trying to get me to do.

I think my punishment from God for this is to give my son and wife ADD. That's why I have so much gray in my facial hair.

Last edited: