Pics These a-holes are looting baltimore as we speak

You might as well have a small family living in a home where 'the dad' is great, but everyone else is a slob and dad, only when asked, says, 'well, it's not representative of me.'

Dude, this is going on in your house. Clean YO shit up.
So... yeah, that was actually my wife's aunt's house before she divorced her hubby and moved to Florida.
She legit is OCD and I would bet money you hadn't seen a house as clean as the one she keeps now, but her kids took after their dad real strongly. The son would periodically flood the utility sink to keep minnows alive (used 'em for bait, it is my wife's family)
Didn't represent her at all.

To conclude, what the fuck were we talking about?

If you're going to create analogies, at least let them make sense or be comical.
My point still stands. People don't give people a pass because of their skin color. Believe it or not, the same thoughts that go through your head can probably go through a black head too!

My point still stands. People don't give people a pass because of their skin color. Believe it or not, the same thoughts that go through your head can probably go through a black head too!
No one is arguing that those thoughts 'can' go through a black head. It's the action that's needed. A white guy running out there trying to stop this will be called a racist. There needs to be someone with a little standing in the community (and Chris Rock cracking jokes about it isn't it) that tells these guys to stop with this mentality.

Bill Cosby is great at that. He's quick to call them out. We need more of that.

noone trying to stop looting is gonna get labeled a racist.

They'll get labeled dead though.

No shit. I haven't even been paying attention to this and I've seen two or three pictures of different people in the act of stabbing someone else
yarp

NUZ3cSi.jpg

We'll show everyone, let's loot and destroy our own neighborhood and businesses. that'll honor the memory of the guy unjustly killed....:waw:

dude was definitely a criminal, but that doesnt mean you dont get medical assistance when you're injured.

Protests are all kinds of fucky, but the reason behind them isnt illegitimate.

Why does this change anything?

You reap what you sow man. Dude should have gotten medical attention, but the reality is he wouldn't have ever needed it if he had cleaned his act up after, i dunno, the first 10 criminal cases against him? a series of events led to his untimely death, people like to forget about the rest though.

You reap what you sow man. Dude should have gotten medical attention, but the reality is he wouldn't have ever needed it if he had cleaned his act up after, i dunno, the first 10 criminal cases against him? a series of events led to his untimely death, people like to forget about the rest though.
What are your thoughts on the guy that was shot in the back in South Carolina? That he should have paid his child support?

Still isn't a reason that he had to die.

What are your thoughts on the guy that was shot in the back in South Carolina? That he should have paid his child support?

Still isn't a reason that he had to die.

the football player who wrecked his car? or is this something else?

the cops should fully be held responsible for all these incidents, but i also don't feel sorry for most of these victims. they can't complain about getting burned when they're playing with fire. i tend to avoid having to deal with cops.