₥55,009
Bwyy4MB.jpg

5QYOGY3.jpg

Yq5QYSK.jpg

wDl5EzX.jpg

Y3ZtIBo.jpg

GtVgqFq.jpg

LxZpQk6.jpg

I bet that phone number written on the guys hand in picture 4 will prove some nice evidence in his trial.

The problem is these are just a few of the people out there. The ones ACTUALLY protesting, aren't doing this. But the black protesters are all getting clumped together with these *insert racist comment*. And that's PR for the black people as a whole.

Especially that one wearing the "black power" t-shirt.
agree. The worse influences are always the loudest and most noticeable. Im sure there are plenty of peaceful protestors. These guys, the ones that beat some white guy senseless for daring the protest with them... etc.

Theres definitely an injustice here, something (noone knows what) happened to a dude the cops were chasing and he sustained a spinal injury. The cops didnt give a fuck, and dragged him into a van, exacerbating his injury and causing his death, they definitely ignored protocols and didnt get the dude the medical attention he needed. Guilty or innocent, you still get an ambulance if you're injured, he didnt.

But burning cars and breaking stuff does nothing.

agree. The worse influences are always the loudest and most noticeable. Im sure there are plenty of peaceful protestors. These guys, the ones that beat some white guy senseless for daring the protest with them... etc.

Theres definitely an injustice here, something (noone knows what) happened to a dude the cops were chasing and he sustained a spinal injury. The cops didnt give a fuck, and dragged him into a van, exacerbating his injury and causing his death, they definitely ignored protocols and didnt get the dude the medical attention he needed. Guilty or innocent, you still get an ambulance if you're injured, he didnt.

But burning cars and breaking stuff does nothing.
Except reinforce the racial divide.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
These shirts make me really upset. If a white person wore a white power shirt.....

Equality my foot, fucking assholes ruin everything.
It's not even that. Black power... fine whatever, I don't care. But wearing it while defacing and stealing other people's property? Yeah... I don't think they deserve that shirt. They need a shirt that says "Zoo Pride".

I'm sick and tired of "That's not really who they are." There's zero accountability.

There's no keeping your house clean.

You might as well have a small family living in a home where 'the dad' is great, but everyone else is a slob and dad, only when asked, says, 'well, it's not representative of me.'

Dude, this is going on in your house. Clean YO shit up.

Like, life is just too hard to apply direct effort to what's happening to you. It's easier to just shrug your shoulders and ask for a handout of victim sympathy than actually do something about it.

I'm sick and tired of "That's not really who they are." There's zero accountability.

There's no keeping your house clean.

You might as well have a small family living in a home where 'the dad' is great, but everyone else is a slob and dad, only when asked, says, 'well, it's not representative of me.'

Dude, this is going on in your house. Clean YO shit up.

Like, life is just too hard to apply direct effort to what's happening to you. It's easier to just shrug your shoulders and ask for a handout of victim sympathy than actually do something about it.
I disagree.

I might be seen as a racist because I use racial terms without a second thought, but the reality is, the majority of them are kind people. In your example it would be the opposite. The father would be the messy one and the rest of the family would be the clean group.

Standing around watching it happen isn't being included in the group. so the masses you see surrounding a burning car is not a group of people all endorsing that activity. The people doing the burning are the problem. Not the people watching it happen.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
It's not even that. Black power... fine whatever, I don't care. But wearing it while defacing and stealing other people's property? Yeah... I don't think they deserve that shirt. They need a shirt that says "Zoo Pride".
No.

If they can wear a black power shirt without repercussions, I can wear a white power shirt without repercussions.

And honestly I feel like a bit of a bigot now. I used to not care about black/white/whatever however in today's culture I feel myself being very prejudiced.

I feel like the problem was created by blacks so they could justify all of the lawlessness happening now.

I disagree.

I might be seen as a racist because I use racial terms without a second thought, but the reality is, the majority of them are kind people. In your example it would be the opposite. The father would be the messy one and the rest of the family would be the clean group.

Standing around watching it happen isn't being included in the group. so the masses you see surrounding a burning car is not a group of people all endorsing that activity. The people doing the burning are the problem. Not the people watching it happen.
lol. I wasn't trying to to make it 1 vs 3.

It's that, just like islam doesn't hammer the terrorists, you won't find the entire black community rising up against this shit.

& this, ^ is bullshit and a total cop-out. It absolutely is endorsing it. When you watch shit on TV you're endorsing it.

When a punk is shoplifting, you stop him. Right then. None of this, "well, it's wrong, but I'll just stand over here and do nothing about it."

lol. I wasn't trying to to make it 1 vs 3.

It's that, just like islam doesn't hammer the terrorists, you won't find the entire black community rising up against this shit.

You won't, because you don't want to hear it, but it happens. To take a joke from Chris Rock, black people hate these people even more than white people do. Why? Because they are just as logical as you are, believe it or not.

You won't, because you don't want to hear it, but it happens. To take a joke from Chris Rock, black people hate these people even more than white people do. Why? Because they are just as logical as you are, believe it or not.

Fuck you.

Watch your news tonight big boy. They won't show a single black person trying to stop this.

Take care of your shit & you won't have the reputation of not taking care of your shit regardless of your background.

What's the reputation for Asians? Break them all down. Race, age, gender. The individual's self respect or lack of self respect spreads. That's all it is.

The problem is these are just a few of the people out there. The ones ACTUALLY protesting, aren't doing this. But the black protesters are all getting clumped together with these *insert racist comment*. And that's PR for the black people as a whole.

Especially that one wearing the "black power" t-shirt.
That was a very non-racist comment. Good job

Fuck you.

Watch your news tonight big boy. They won't show a single black person trying to stop this.

Take care of your shit & you won't have the reputation of not taking care of your shit.
So if I don't see a level headed response on OMG THE SKY IS FALLING BRUCE JENNER news, then it must not happen. Can you just think rationally for once.