There's some damn stupid people out there

Children aren't entitled to Constitutional protections. They're entitled to shut up and behave themselves.

Children aren't entitled to Constitutional protections. They're entitled to shut up and behave themselves.

That's not the constitution, l2read.

Punitive sterilization was the subject of Skinner v. Oklahoma (1942) and was shot down on due process. Strangely eugenic, and parental sterilization is still legal :lol: (Stump v. Sparkman (1978) mostly a judicial immunity case but they didnt seem to have a problem with her mother sterilizing the girl against her will and without her knowledge)

That's not the constitution, l2read.

Punitive sterilization was the subject of Skinner v. Oklahoma (1942) and was shot down on due process. Strangely eugenic, and parental sterilization is still legal :lol: (Stump v. Sparkman (1978) mostly a judicial immunity case but they didnt seem to have a problem with her mother sterilizing the girl against her will and without her knowledge)

How long did that take, be honest.

How long did that take, be honest.

3 minutes-ish had to look up case names but I just recently read a book about mental health treatment in the US and remembered the case about the chick who's mother had her tubes tied.

Yeah, let them do what the fuck they like. Despite the fact that other people bear the burden of their choices. It's easy for kids to do whatever they want because they have no accountability and no legal responsibilities.

who gives a shit? honestly? we're always going to be taxed through the fucking nose anyway, irrespective of how many bastard kids are born. what does it matter how it's spent?

it does matter how your dollars are spent. ask emo. :lol:

enemy is too KER-AZZY for me to ask any opinions of. i've spent my life being a stuffed shirt and working for the man and she's been busy living it up.

oh wait she works a full time job and posts giving off about kids having kids. new leaf.

tie an irreversible knot in the silk ones then run outside, pushing each other in the bushes afterwards

who gives a shit? honestly? we're always going to be taxed through the fucking nose anyway, irrespective of how many bastard kids are born. what does it matter how it's spent?

Ask the grandparents how they feel about raising their kids' kids. Children are idiots, by definition. They fuck about and then tralala along their daily business while others foot the bill. If turning a blind eye to something as time and money consuming as supporting the children of children is your idea of a responsible society, or common sense for that matter, then you probably shouldn't be a doctor. Physicians should be possessed of wit.

Ask the grandparents how they feel about raising their kids' kids. Children are idiots, by definition. They fuck about and then tralala along their daily business while others foot the bill. If turning a blind eye to something as time and money consuming as supporting the children of children is your idea of a responsible society, or common sense for that matter, then you probably shouldn't be a doctor. Physicians should be possessed of wit.

Truth. My trashy cousins had kids at 14, 15 and 16 and my granny looks after their kids half the time. It's unfair to expect a woman of 60+ to look after young children.

Truth. My trashy cousins had kids at 14, 15 and 16 and my granny looks after their kids half the time. It's unfair to expect a woman of 60+ to look after young children.

There's a 48 year old lady here at work that's a great-grandmother. The math boggles my mind on that one.