There is NOTHING happening on these forums

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
spork.jpg

Do you guys want to win a spork? If you can beat five of coqui's scores in the arcade first I'll send one out to you.

There are rules, but I'll make them up as we go. :heart:

--------------------------------------------------

Mikey won... he's the only one who played. :fly:

Last edited:
Both. It's rather lonely at night, but during the day I keep myself happy by whoring myself out.

April is a daytime whore. That's awesome expected.

I'm at work being bored. I just sent in a request to ASUS' RMA department for a replacement chipset fan, yay!

April is a daytime whore. That's awesome expected.

I'm at work being bored. I just sent in a request to ASUS' RMA department for a replacement chipset fan, yay!

...and they say the freaks come out at night.

...it's true.

Most people take this week off. I am stuck at fing work.

We were on our honeymoon all last week. I don't have our camera here or else I would post pics and or video. Wait, can we post video? If we can you all are in for a treat. :lol:

Most people take this week off. I am stuck at fing work.

We were on our honeymoon all last week. I don't have our camera here or else I would post pics and or video. Wait, can we post video? If we can you all are in for a treat. :lol:

Host it on youtube.com!!!

My 30th birthday was on a saturday. I can't remember what I did that day. Maybe I cut the grass.

edit: Oh, wait... I remember now. I drove from the outer banks back to Cincinnati. Yarg... that was a long day.

Last edited:
Oh My - my 30th B-day is next week. What a great present that would make ;)

BTW: Who has to work on their 30th birthday besides me?
:rolleyes: I hate my job.

I have to work on your 30th Birthday and since my 24th Birthday is the next day I will have to work on that too, double negative