There is NOTHING happening on these forums

How long is the spork offer valid? I am trying to sleep but I'll see what I can do tonight with scores.

Oh shut up YOU DONT SLEEP!!!

I really wish I could right now :lol: There are crazy people visitng this week. I can't even hide from them at night, let alone when that funny looking ball shines in my window. DISCO DISCO DISCO DISCO

I mean, damn, I realize the woman is old and might have tourettes but you don't have to listen to her when she wants that wine glass filled all the way up.

I really wish I could right now :lol: There are crazy people visitng this week. I can't even hide from them at night, let alone when that funny looking ball shines in my window. DISCO DISCO DISCO DISCO

I mean, damn, I realize the woman is old and might have tourettes but you don't have to listen to her when she wants that wine glass filled all the way up.

Please do us all a favor and go to bed, haha

I went out on Christmas and got completely sloshed at this club, got home at 6am Tuesday morning. Slept from 7am to 4pm monday night, woke up played 3 hours of Counter Strike, went back to bed at 7pm and slept until i woke up for work at 10am this morning. SLeeeeeepy time

I've been working, paying bills, being a dad, and playing BF 2142. But yeah, I think this place is dead because of the holy days.

flavor.jpg

:dont:

i could start some threads, but certaint members dont approve of my thread starting topics. lol