There is an inverse correlation between religiosity and intelligence.

Like I stated earlier .. this science vs religion thing .. is nothing more than someoen trying to prove who has the bigger dick. And what happens at the end of the argument .. they both end up being big dicks. Amen.

If you notice, I never have issues with agnostics. In fact, I consistently claim they're the only ones that are right.

OMG NO WAY

So why, again, is it what possessed people always speak? What do demons and crazy people have to do with Jesus? They can't speak anything else? You'd think a demon would be able to make someone speak whatever it wanted. Chinese, french, pig latin. It's always Aramaic. Which is why I call bullshit.

Well, I call bullshit because it's only Catholics who get possessed, but the Aramaic thing helps.

In the example I mentioned, no one involved was Catholic

If you notice, I never have issues with agnostics. In fact, I consistently claim they're the only ones that are right.

I wasn't pointing a finger at any one individual .. but more at boths sides of the argument .. of course anyone who is involved in the arguemnt is subsequently getting an indirect finger pointed at them though.

The ultimate slap in the face involves language? That's pretty gay.

Think about it. Its like if you have a boy only club that spoke pig latin or something equally ghey and then I came around and spoke it and was all like i know your language. And then I would dance around and poke you with sticks.

It would be like that.

Think about it. Its like if you have a boy only club that spoke pig latin or something equally ghey and then I came around and spoke it and was all like i know your language. And then I would dance around and poke you with sticks.

It would be like that.

But I'd be way more owned if you busted out the Navajo and I was all like lol what?

windtalkers.jpg

This whole movie was a slap in the face of Jesus.

Edit: Especially when it's in Spanish.

Last edited:
But what scientific evidence could be used? Chemistry? no. Physics? No (it's defying the laws of physics), Biology? no. Honestly there isn't a widely accepted principle of science that this could possibly fit under.
Actually physics would enter into it quite nicely, as would biology. We could see if there are abnormalities in brain function during these episodes, we could see what electromagnetic forces are being exerted that cause the bed rise and if they're connected to said abnormal brain functions.

But the point is that there would be a controlled environment with documentation to erase doubts that it's being faked. Just because David Blane makes it look like he's floating doesn't mean he is. It also doesn't make him any less of a cockbiting douchenozzle.
There are very few speakers of Aramaic in the US. The majority of them are Catholic. Now it's still possible, but one would figure that the parties involved would have had contact with the Catholic Church prior to this in order to start this scam ahead of time.
Yeah, it's very possible. In fact I'd say it's far more likely.

Occam's Mach3 and all.

Yeah but then they wouldn't have a clue what they were doing, they'd be liek WTF is this jibberish. When they speak Aramaic .. they know they have been owned .. duh.

So speaking a dead language (jibberish) to contemporaries who speak English, Italian, Spanish, Latin, French, German, etc. is owning them?

BOOM SHOULDERSHOT

Last edited: