Theac seems cranky, i think he needs a hug

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
i would volunteer but i have to go find out what i still have and dont have.

:hug:

thats the best i can do my twin older version of me..

Gotta go.. BYE ALL hopefull the next post i make will be from my LAPTOP!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAY

b_sinning said:
His next post will be "I can't believe what that crazy bitch did!"

you are correct...laptop will be at the bottom of the fishtank, everything glass smashed to bits, all contents of the fridge removed from packages and put into a rotting pile in the middle of the living room, etc...

hope it doesn't go down like that for you Justin! :heart:

Hey Theac - here's a BIG :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: . Whether you need it or not!

... and share them with Pandora.

ChikkenNoodul said:
His favorite pen, a space pen from NASA, will be stabbed through his prized fish at the bottom of the tank

Frank Drebin!!!

nielsen_leslie_02.jpg

Pandora said:
Why would he need to share if you're already hugging me? :dirk:

:D Yeah - just trying to share some love :heart: . Seems everyone here at work today is in an exceptional good mood - almost weird. We think it is because of Rita and the pressure changes (who the hell knows). :)

gottoys? said:
:D Yeah - just trying to share some love :heart: . Seems everyone here at work today is in an exceptional good mood - almost weird. We think it is because of Rita and the pressure changes (who the hell knows). :)

Send some my way, I've got a cold and slept miserably last night, so I'm just tired and a little cranky. Knyte said he bought me a present though, so maybe that will cheer me up. :happy: