Theac seems cranky, i think he needs a hug

kiwi said:
Send some my way, I've got a cold and slept miserably last night, so I'm just tired and a little cranky. Knyte said he bought me a present though, so maybe that will cheer me up. :happy:

Yeah - presents are perfect!

Sending get well soon hugs ... :heart:

Because this thread is about Theac and our love and admiration for him (laying it on heavy)

... Seriously though I thought I would tell you I picked up the Ray Lamontagne Cd (Trouble). Never heard of this guy before ... pretty good stuff . Is there another cd too? I didn't see the song you had mentioned in a thread (something about a married women).

Thanks for expanding my horizons!

gottoys? said:
Because this thread is about Theac and our love and admiration for him (laying it on heavy)

... Seriously though I thought I would tell you I picked up the Ray Lamontagne Cd (Trouble). Never heard of this guy before ... pretty good stuff . Is there another cd too? I didn't see the song you had mentioned in a thread (something about a married women).

Thanks for expanding my horizons!
Nope. That's the only CD. The songs I mentioned are only found from live recording or demos.

theacoustician said:
Nope. That's the only CD. The songs I mentioned are only found from live recording or demos.

Well that stinks - I'll have to locate a demo.