The "what brought you to UF" thread.

michael-caine.jpg

El Borracho said:
you arent missing out. i'd kill to have someone to go golfing with. games have gotten so boring as of late, all i want to do is play the next metal gear solid when ps3 comes out.

I'll play golf whichya...fly to atlanta and bring a hot sister for me

El Borracho said:
that's like the fifth dead aggie/bonfire joke you've made to me since i've actually started posting semi-meaningful content.

But it's outta love. :(

The Aggies were playing Baylor. It was near the end of the game and Baylor was ahead by 4. Someone threw a firecracker and the Bears thought it was the gun and ran off the field celebrating.
Three plays later the Aggies scored and won!!

April23 said:
But it's outta love. :(

The Aggies were playing Baylor. It was near the end of the game and Baylor was ahead by 4. Someone threw a firecracker and the Bears thought it was the gun and ran off the field celebrating.
Three plays later the Aggies scored and won!!

:lol: when was this?

what a fucking awesome game that would have been to go see.

I feel so used... No one promised me anything.:(

Actually I just wondered in here after someone mentioned it over at [M]. And with a couple of obvious exceptions. Its a tad more intellectual than over there. And a helluva lot less goat.se which is always a plus. Then seen Drool was here and remembered him from [H]. Thought "Well it can't be so bad, even if they let him join." :eek:

InfluX said:
i'm here because of thrawn. and nhp was slowly disappearing. and the bastard doesn't even have the decency to give me a reacharound.
Do you play scrabble?