The "what brought you to UF" thread.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
A link off of [m] back when the PG was still the PG. Everyone was nice to me in my entry thread. Then I left for 6 months because I got addicted to Desert Combat and was bashing people on bfnation.net (some of my threads there are legendary).

So, what's your story?

searching my posts only goes back to may 31st (somewhere in that is a twinge if irony) so I don't really know

Obviously from Genmay but I don't remember who brought me here. Probably sarah, shani, chris, inline4 or fly

hmmm. I know fly and april and they talked me into checking it out. then I became a resident spammer. then I left. now I'm checking it out again.

but if McDickhugger doesn't fall for me after my recent sex change, I'm leaving again.

Dreamweaver on Genmay sent me a link when I wondered what happened to the good genmay daykrew when all of the summer kids started flooding genmay with spam. I still every once in a while post on genmay but get tired of spam.

FlyNavy said:
searching my posts only goes back to may 31st (somewhere in that is a twinge if irony) so I don't really know

Obviously from Genmay but I don't remember who brought me here. Probably sarah, shani, chris, inline4 or fly
I registered here and everyone went Apeshit. I agreed to be banned and re-enter under a name nobody would recognize. :fly:

I went to theac one day and said, "hey, let's start an internet forum!." somehow I was omitted, fly took my place and UF was born

:fly: *puts on flame suit*