The Watchmen: Worst film ever

The movie was very close to the graphic novel with only a few changes to make it fit into a movie.

The girl playing the modern Silk Specter had nice tits.

She was also the sister in '27 dresses'. I thought she was not very well endowed. I'll have to go back and look again.

:fly: spange would probably high-five the dude for picking bordello of blood. actually, besides the fancy car and muscles, spange would've gotten along well with the guy, methinks.

The movie was very close to the graphic novel with only a few changes to make it fit into a movie.

The girl playing the modern Silk Specter had nice tits.

The problem I thought was that even though he followed the comic, the comic does not lend itself into becoming a tangible and chorent movie, it just didn't work. Especially seeing as my partner never read the comic, he was lost and didn't see the point in a lot of it. From a movie point of view there was a lot of useless scenes, the movie barely progressed and when it did it was a bit awkward and kind of forced. Meh, I just think Marvel should quit thinking that every comic can be a good movie.

so what about this star trek movie coming out??? i'm intrigued even though i really don't like star trek. :omy:

That looks awesome.

I took a first date the see the Alicia Silverstone movie The Crush. That was our first and last date. By the end of the movie I was watching her out of the corner of my eye and planning my escape.

so what about this star trek movie coming out??? i'm intrigued even though i really don't like star trek. :omy:

See, I'm not a huge trekkie, but I love me some movies with starships going at it and lots of really cool effects.

I worry that they will ruin all that digital goodness with some lame fucking story. That is my main worry about the new trek. The trailers do make me drool though.

I had a date once that I suspected would go badly. So much, in fact, that I told my friends 'If you get a text from me at any point of the night that doesn't really say much, call me asap'. That call was my escape clause. I wound up using it. She was as whiskey tango as I feared she might be.

See, I'm not a huge trekkie, but I love me some movies with starships going at it and lots of really cool effects.

I worry that they will ruin all that digital goodness with some lame fucking story. That is my main worry about the new trek. The trailers do make me drool though.

The Firefly movie Serenity was badass. It was like a whole movie about han solo. :cool:

New Star Trek movie? I haven't heard about this. Which series is it based on? Riekers beard :drool:

It's a reinvisioning by the same guy who did Alias and Lost of the original series. Suprised you haven't heard of it. The trailers and press are like, everywhere.

Well I wouldn't say it was 'a date' because we've been living together for 2 years now, but it makes it more exciting that way.

I went on a date with a guy from Massachuchets (sp) once, that was pretty awkward. We went to dinner and he wasn't hungry so he sat and stared at me while I was trying to eat spaghetti. Bit weird.

You met an [M] member from Mass?

Hmmm, only one I remember was PinkysAvenger - and I never met him personally...