Food The Vagatarian Thread

hehe im in trouble now. you'll like this one Nukes, a lady friend invited me to her sisters place for thanksgiving. her sister is married to a Filipino so i responded with "no thanks, I refuse to dine with Pilipinos"
Stay tuned for update, true believers

hehe im in trouble now. you'll like this one Nukes, a lady friend invited me to her sisters place for thanksgiving. her sister is married to a Filipino so i responded with "no thanks, I refuse to dine with Pilipinos"
Stay tuned for update, true believers
A few yrs back I did a thxgiving where 1/2 were vegans 1/2 were meat eaters. about 20 ppl. Get this - no fights broke out. Not even a whisper of one. No hysteria even!

Im gonna have sloppy joe for dinner tonight.
That may, or may not, be a euphemism.
I know how you like 'em sloppy!

giphy.gif

Just asked a family member what they are having at their kid's birthday party so I can make my kids a vegan version. They said they aren't having anything vegan at the party. Had to ask the same question again, since I assumed bringing my kids some food would not be an issue.

Turns out they are having a veggie tray and a fruit tray....

Nothing vegan.

Good to know.

You would not believe the number of people who tell me they will not eat any vegan food. While munching on an apple... okay one, but you know what I mean.

Last edited: