fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
zGFhk.jpg

Get you one fer free by putting together a reasonably thought out article, review, cartoon, how-to, etc. Please and thank you!

Comic, eh?

I'm thinking a wonderfully photoshopped creation called 'Flytanic' - a rousing tale of new love, an ocean cruise, and EXPLOSIONS

Comic, eh?

I'm thinking a wonderfully photoshopped creation called 'Flytanic' - a rousing tale of new love, an ocean cruise, and EXPLOSIONS

it's retro throwback. you know, fly being a hipster and all. that's a drool original. it used to have nipples with tassels on them(I think?) and said "more useless than tits on a boar". it was the forum logo circa 2005 or so

it's retro throwback. you know, fly being a hipster and all. that's a drool original. it used to have nipples with tassels on them(I think?) and said "more useless than tits on a boar". it was the forum logo circa 2005 or so
Drool redrew it recently, so it's not the same. I did remove the nipples though, because they were a little much for a mostly worksafe forum and I didn't want to bother him again to change it.
On what subject? I are cuntfused!
Whatever you'd like, as long as its informative. Or useful (OMG THE IRONY).

Minge maintenance.
Oh, I let Zac know about some of that yesterday via textor. This was regarding the Aunt Flo situation when she arrives while you sleep and how to get to the bathroom without making a mess.

His reply. "You are revolting!"

HMF. Guess that doesn't qualify for a T-shirt!

Oh, I let Zac know about some of that yesterday via textor. This was regarding the Aunt Flo situation when she arrives while you sleep and how to get to the bathroom without making a mess.

Well then. I'm off to kill myself.

I will say good day to you all.

:lol: I had that happen recently. The blood woke me up, thank goodness I was wearing underwear that night.

Gosh girls are so gross.

Drool redrew it recently, so it's not the same. I did remove the nipples though, because they were a little much for a mostly worksafe forum and I didn't want to bother him again to change it.

Whatever you'd like, as long as its informative. Or useful (OMG THE IRONY).

How about I refer you to my Yelp profile? LOL! You can pick which one wold qualify! Yay!

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=uynN5RbxuBNO7iUZwhKVkw

:lol: I had that happen recently. The blood woke me up, thank goodness I was wearing underwear that night.

Gosh girls are so gross.

lmao!! When I informed him that Aunt Flo arrived, even tho she was stuck in traffic for hours, he said that he hoped I was wearing white. What followed was my explanation that the crotchy can hold a bit of the mess for a bit before we get it all corked up. lool

lmao!! When I informed him that Aunt Flo arrived, even tho she was stuck in traffic for hours, he said that he hoped I was wearing white. What followed was my explanation that the crotchy can hold a bit of the mess for a bit before we get it all corked up. lool

Omfg yes! Always wear black panties around and during period.. I'm sure we've all learned that if you want to save your clothes.

That night it happened to me I had to pretty much scoop it out of my undies with a shovel-there was so much! Somehow the magic undies held it in and not spray all over the bed sheets.

Now all men are exiting this thread for good. Yay!