The UselessForums TShirt #Swag #FreshGear #RolloutsMom

Omfg yes! Always wear black panties around and during period.. I'm sure we've all learned that if you want to save your clothes.

That night it happened to me I had to pretty much scoop it out of my undies with a shovel-there was so much! Somehow the magic undies held it in and not spray all over the bed sheets.

Now all men are exiting this thread for good. Yay!

lmamslkfjsdklfjs DYINGGGGG. Blood puddle!

lmao!! When I informed him that Aunt Flo arrived, even tho she was stuck in traffic for hours, he said that he hoped I was wearing white. What followed was my explanation that the crotchy can hold a bit of the mess for a bit before we get it all corked up. lool

qhvzA.gif

That night it happened to me I had to pretty much scoop it out of my undies with a shovel-there was so much! Somehow the magic undies held it in and not spray all over the bed sheets.
Jesus. How heavy do you flow? It's more than a little disturbing there was enough to necessitate a shovel.

I was djing in a club once and a girl came up to the booth and asked if I had 2x20p coins I could spare. As she walked away in her mostly white trousers with red stripe at the crotch I realised tampons must have been 40p in the machine.

I could turn this into a full story if you like but it would have even more padding than she needed.