GAY The Useless Travel Thread

My AMEX card has been the best for rewards/points.
So
Many
Flights
Yo

And access to all the Amex Airport Lounges around the word is LIFEEEEEEE

This interests me as I'm notorious for getting to airports early, and having a lounge to sit in rather than the common cattle area would be preferable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
This interests me as I'm notorious for getting to airports early, and having a lounge to sit in rather than the common cattle area would be preferable.
There was some dude who kept canceling and rebooking one ticket so he could hang out in the airline's lounge whenever.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Depends on where and what you fly. There are plenty of airports that the lounge is shared and in a different terminal or not even there.

Yeah, the benefits look pretty decent if a lot of travel is run through them. Compared it to the Amex Gold travel card and it matches up well.
If you want to compare apples to apples, use the Platinum card. But I don't recommend Amex or Discover for your main card, because of the fact that there are still places that don't take them.

AMEX Plat gets you into Delta lounges and Priority Pass lounges.

When we were in Atlanta, my double jack rocks was free, I had to pay $2 for @Mrs. Valve sparkling water. :fly:

The food is pretty good on the bigger lounges too.

Beats the piss out of the AA lounges.
I think you only get Delta when you're flying their iron, FWIW. And CSR might get PP lounge access too, I can't remember.

I think you only get Delta when you're flying their iron, FWIW. And CSR might get PP lounge access too, I can't remember.

We just showed them a same day boarding pass and our amex card. I can't remember if we were flying Delta or not that day, but I don't think it matters.

I'll check though.

And the pass lounges we have a card for, jus need a a same day boarding pass.

The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ is an expanding portfolio of airport lounges that includes The Centurion® lounge network, Delta Sky Clubs® (when flying Delta), and hundreds of other domestic and international lounges in over 500 airports worldwide.‡

American Express Global Lounge Collection℠‡ programs and partners:
- The Centurion® Lounge
- International American Express Lounges
- Delta SkyClub®
- Priority Pass Select*
- Airspace

NEW: Now when you enroll in Priority Pass Select and visit a lounge, you can bring two accompanying guests for no charge.

So you do need to be flying Delta in some fashion to use the Delta lounges. But you could fly steerage and still get in for free.