GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Austin is super weird given what surrounds the city

Not really. The only weird thing I've found is they actually found a way to ban plastic bags in TX. Outside of that it's no different that Memphis, Lawrence KS, etc, etc.

Granted I love how they embrace music but I've seen to many brand new places here that were outright designed to be "weird" or like items on South Congress. You can't force stuff or fake it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Paging @HipHugHer are you ok?
I know you're hiding from the floptical but blink twice or tap your feet or something.
Tap
Tap tap

Nah.....Flop is one of the badasses here that'd be cool to meet.

Life stuff + extra handyman side jobs I can't pass up = some much needed digital detox. Turns out ones productivity is inversely proportional to the level of internet screwing around one engages in.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Floptical
Nah.....Flop is one of the badasses here that'd be cool to meet.

Life stuff + extra handyman side jobs I can't pass up = some much needed digital detox. Turns out ones productivity is inversely proportional to the level of internet screwing around one engages in.

Yeah right. Even I noticed your absence. No one is that busy, mister.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Ledboots
I am in the middle stages of planning my trip to retrieve my new motorcycle. One way flight to Columbus, GA then riding back to the great* state of Texas. Should be a great trip!

So it turns out that we possibly dropped almost $1k in three days in Miami. That fucking town will break me. Jesus Christ.
i fucking love how much you put it down while sitting in your cushy little house in tampa... but when you're out there you're like OMG SOOOO MUCH FUN WOOOOOHOOOOOO

you know miami is fucking awesome! just admit it.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL