Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

I'm coming for you horseman!

Freon kills the remaining horseman.

I opponent remaining. Freon, Afram, and Purvis surround the horseman, still at full health.

He looks around, seeing all his companions dead, surrounded on all sides, with a man with a raging metal hardon rushing towards him, and throws down his weapons, begging for mercy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

I opponent remaining. Freon, Afram, and Purvis surround the horseman, still at full health.

He looks around, seeing all his companions dead, surrounded on all sides, with a man with a raging metal hardon rushing towards him, and throws down his weapons, begging for mercy.
Dude was just trying to kill us. Guys, I say we fuckn waste him.

Oh, so NOW you want to be nice?
Tell ya what. Let the naked guy over there suck yer dick, then you can go.

The sell-swords were bought and paid for by R'Tail because you fucked up his inventory Freon, it is not his fault that you screwed it up.

He's a mercenary, he has no loyalty to R'Tail, send him in the opposite direction with no weapons or items and lets be on our way

The rest of the party, except Freon, who looks at you with love in his eyes, observes you and supresses vomiting.

The horseman shakes, and awaits his fate. Afram speaks:

The sell-swords were bought and paid for by R'Tail because you fucked up his inventory Freon, it is not his fault that you screwed it up.

He's a mercenary, he has no loyalty to R'Tail, send him in the opposite direction with no weapons or items and lets be on our way
Fine.

What loot do we get?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The party decides to let the horseman live, he strips naked, attempting to shield himself from Freons wandering eyes.

Loot:

100 gold
a large cudgel, bejewelled on the handle with amethyst and rhinestones
Two scrolls of identify
three potions of health.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly