The Tipping Thread

Funny because the only time we've had the gratuity included in the tip, we've both been surprised about it..

Yea, I must not have looked. But, swear, I do always see the little "disclaimers" such as, 15% gratuity will be added to the bill with parties of 5 or more."

Something like that.

I see those signs too. I don't think they can legally just spring it on you at the end. It has to be in the menu, or if there's no menu, posted on the wall.

one time me and the league of skanks where holed up in a hotel room partying for a few days and we ordered pizza (with pure coins) and had no money to tip the delivery guy, i answered the door topless and my friend Tracy was sitting on the couch topless too and she shouted: THIS IS YOUR TIP BUDDY
and the guy just shook his head yes and i closed the door.

we also did this after a few taxi rides too.

i'd be like ya better start suckin like your life depended on it, cause it does!

one time me and the league of skanks where holed up in a hotel room partying for a few days and we ordered pizza (with pure coins) and had no money to tip the delivery guy, i answered the door topless and my friend Tracy was sitting on the couch topless too and she shouted: THIS IS YOUR TIP BUDDY

Okay that's funny. :fly:

:lol: You're awesome hot.

:lol: awesome

no it's not awesome i've had this happen multiple times and it's always some broads that think that shit is cute and totally makes up for the tip and they usually were far too big a pain in the ass customers to get away with that shit.
like their fuckin tities are gunna buy me weed after work or beer.
now if you flash tits then hang till i get off work that's another story

Oh and I won't go anywhere that has a service charge included unless I know it's going to be absolutely perfect.

pretty much every restaurant in the country tacks on 15-20% for parties over a certain size. it used to be standard at parties over 10 so i don't know where this place gets off doing 6

See I think that's bull, I worked in places where people got tipped for certain things but I never did because it's not the sort of thing you tip. Say I work on a reception desk, the guy on the bar behind me gets tips all day long but I get fuck all?

the difference is that a tipped employee gets paid $2.13 an hour. non topped employees get paid a regular wage