The Tipping Thread

Dudes, chicks, whatev. Be hot and I'll tip you some respect. Together we will rid the world of the uglies.

i only read the first page, but I agree with PT.

you pretty much start at 15% and go up or down. though i rarely tip LESS than 15% just out of feelings of guilt and that the server will think i'm cheap.

i only read the first page, but I agree with PT.

you pretty much start at 15% and go up or down. though i rarely tip LESS than 15% just out of feelings of guilt and that the server will think i'm cheap.

See I think that's bull, I worked in places where people got tipped for certain things but I never did because it's not the sort of thing you tip. Say I work on a reception desk, the guy on the bar behind me gets tips all day long but I get fuck all?

See I think that's bull, I worked in places where people got tipped for certain things but I never did because it's not the sort of thing you tip. Say I work on a reception desk, the guy on the bar behind me gets tips all day long but I get fuck all?

the door whores here usually get a % of the bars tipout or something along those lines

Yep. You should have been a stripper. Bad career move.

Here the standard is 15% because the wait staff are going to be charnge tax on the standard 15% tip. So unless the service was poor, you should at least tip 15%.

most places you wont know that include the gratuity until you get the bill..
I've always seen it on the menu.